disable copy paste

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday's Assignment, May 25, 2016


A: Hey! What's happened? Whose job is it to operate this machine?
B: Not me, I'm just waiting for my partner.
A: Your partner? Why did the machine stop running? You should open it!
B: Ooh! It's not my duty. My duty is to print labels.
A: Maybe, I don't care about labels. It's because you didn't want to turn on this machine.
B: Oh no, my partner doesn't want me to touch this machine. I'm confused. 
A: If you don't like it here, you can leave!
B: Thank God. Where did you pick up that attitude? I would leave as soon as I can.

  

new words

spanking
beating up
serious consequences
punishing
eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
flogging
Corporal punishment
severe
resorting to violence
Withholding his allowance
ground
pull out the big guns
to talk some sense into him
disapproving
quaking in my boots
That doesn’t make sense.
spoil her rotten
structured and regimented
frivolous
miss out on
taking off the shackles
overprotective
curfews
misbehaves
toe the line
privileges
uptight

No comments:

Post a Comment